Sunday, November 27, 2011

Greek Pita w/ Vinaigrette Dressing

I needed to go to the Tamuning Post Office yesterday to pick up what I hoped were my new pairs of Badgley Mischka sandals.  Unfortunately, I was a little too excited to pick up my package and thought the Post Office would have been open at 11am.  Instead, they were still closed and I had to wait an agonizing hour before I could hold my lovely little babies.  My boyfriend and I decided to eat lunch some where close by while we waited for the Post Office to open.
We ended up eating at Nuts & Grains, which has a lay-out similar to Simply Food where its both a grocery store and restaurant.  It's located behind Oka Payless at OP Plaza in Tamuning.  I ordered their Greek Pita, which has lettuce, tomato, cucumber, yellow pepper, feta cheese and olives combined together in a whole wheat pita pocket.  It's also served with a side of vinaigrette dressing.  I thought this pita tasted pretty delicious since it had a generous serving of olives and feta cheese.  Even though I was drowning my pita with the dressing, nothing spilled since everything fit nicely in the pita pocket.  I'm so glad they gave me two pitas because one definitely wasn't enough.
    

No comments:

Post a Comment