Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Life is like an ice cream. Enjoy it before it melts.

The other night, I was making my usual round at Micronesia Mall Pay-Less looking for veggies and fruits when I decided it was time to look for ice cream.  Pay-Less has multiple choices available, but I decided to go with Purely Decadent Mocha Almond Fudge because the phrase "purely decadent" caught my taste buds' attention.
One spoonful in my mouth later, I had to give myself a pat on the back for choosing this dessert.  It had a great coffee flavor with tasty swirls of fudge and almonds for some crunch.  Its texture reminded me of popsicles which didn't bother me at all but may bother those that are looking for the creamy texture that ice cream is known for.  It was so good I was ready to ditch the original plan of sharing it with my boyfriend.  However, love does conquer all, including the stinginess I was feeling, and he received his share of the treat.  

1 comment: