Thursday, January 12, 2012

Carmen's Cha Cha Cha!

I love going to Carmen's Restaurant, which is located across the Hagatna Cathedral.  Their menu is so awesome for vegetarians and their prices are pretty affordable too.  It's a shame I don't go there often since I live far from it, but every time I do there, I'm not disappointed.  They always start you off with tortilla chips and two types of salsa right when you sit down.  I don't eat anything deep fried so I don't eat the chips, but the salsas are so good they're perfectly fine to eat sans chips.
Beans are a great source of protein, and Carmen's does a great job of cookin' some beans.  I ordered a bowl on the side to eat with my grilled vegetables taco.  Their taco is served in a warm flour tortilla filled with grilled cucumbers, red and yellow bell peppers, and onions.  The tortilla is so good I can and have eaten it by itself.  (Actually, I wish I had some right now.)  What I ate may not seem like a lot, but when I left the restaurant, my stomach was satisfyingly full.    
  
 

1 comment:

  1. Hey Apes! So coming back to ATL we realized that our magic bullet comes with a juicer. I convinced Liam to try it out and was wondering if you could post some easy juice recipes that we could attempt? Thanks!

    ReplyDelete