Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Veggie Mini Burgers

Every time I go Ruby Tuesday, I always order their veggie mini burgers, minus the butter on the bread and the barbecue sauce.  I have to admit, the burgers are mighty cute-looking, and who can pass up such a deal when you learn it also comes with the salad bar?  I used to order this with a side of fries, but since I gave up fried foods back in October, I requested to have a side of steamed broccoli.  There were no regrets.
The mini burger's patty is a mixture of rice, black beans, and vegetables and is placed on top of swiss cheese, crunchy lettuce, and a fat slice of pickle and tomato.  This burger is pretty juicy thanks to the tomatoes and eating can get quite messy since the patty can fall apart.  Personally, I categorize messy burgers under the "Delicious" category, so I always enjoy these veggie burgers with a side of extra napkins.

No comments:

Post a Comment