Monday, January 30, 2012

Quick and Easy Juice Recipe

I was feeling a little lazy tonight and wanted to make juice as quick as possible so that I could catch Episode 4 of  Downton Abbey (my latest TV obsession).  This juice recipe calls for just 3 ingredients - kale, pineapple, and coconut water.  Since coconut water can be bought at any supermarket, and kale can be juiced immediately after a good wash, this juice was really easy to prep with my just having to peel the pineapple.  I play around with this kind of recipe a lot and I found that you can easily replace the pineapple and coconut water with honeydew or cantaloupes.


Pineapple and Kale Juice
Serves 2 (each serving is 16 oz)
2 pineapples
2 bunches kale
16 ounces coconut water

Other variations:
2 honeydews
2 bunches kale

2 cantaloupes
2 bunches kale

No comments:

Post a Comment