Friday, November 18, 2011

Soy Chorizo - Black Bean Tofu Bowl

Thanks to Pika's Cafe, I'll never again miss King's chorizo fried rice.  They've created this delicious dish by placing cooked soy chorizo, tofu, and black beans over a bed of hot rice and topping it all with a spicy puréed salsa.  They also serve it with a side of finadene, if you request it.  My ritual is to mix everything together and then commence to eating everything until there are no survivors.  This is actually one of my favorite vegetarian dishes available on Guam and I actually go to Pika's at least once a week to order it.  I would have taken more pictures of it, but honestly, I just couldn't deny my stomach any longer.

NOTE: I don't think Pika's Cafe has a website or Facebook page yet, so if you're wondering where they're located, they are at 881 North Marine Corps Drive Ste 114 in Tamuning.  The Guam-version directions are: They are located at the Star Building right across from St. John's School.

No comments:

Post a Comment