Sunday, February 26, 2012

Burger King Veggie Burger

Yes, vegetarians can go with their friends to Burger King and not feel left out while everyone is eating Whoppers.  I wish other fast food restaurants can take a page out of Burger King's book and serve veggie burgers on their menu.  Burger King's Veggie Burger is a burger that has lettuce, tomatoes, onions, ketchup on top of a veggie patty.  The veggie patty is so juicy and reminds me of GardenBurger's veggie burger patties.  After doing a little research, I found that the patty is made out of soy, mushrooms, water chestnuts, onions, carrots, green and red bell peppers, and black olives. (Yuuuuum.)  It's also a burger that's about the same size as a Whopper so it fits in with the rest of BK's popular burgers.  The last thing I like about Burger King's Veggie Burger is the way they cook it.  Instead of cooking the veggie burger patty with the rest of the regular burger patties, BK actually cooks it separately by microwaving it.  I love having things my way.          

No comments:

Post a Comment